Open proxy

If you have any questions or comments about how Chat Solutions can go here. BE RESPECTFUL! All open proxy issues go here.
Nifnab

Open proxy

Post by Nifnab »

I'm currently staying in a hotel, and unable to connect to CS using their internet service. I get the following message:

Your host is listed as an Open Proxy. Please visit the following website for more info: www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=12.35.162.130. If you believe you were banned in error, please visit www.chat-solutions.org.

Blitzed doesn't offer any advice other than fixing the open proxy (which I can't do, since it's not my network ;)) so I don't think I have any way to remove it from their blacklist. Is there anything CS can do to allow me to connect?
Legend
Network Administrator

Re: Open proxy

Post by Legend »

Hey Nifnab,

I removed your IP from the blacklists that were preventing you from connecting. These removals may take 12 hours to update.

Hopefully your Internet connection works better than the last one I used at a hotel.  :)
multimedia

Post by multimedia »

I have the exact same issue i have been blocked due to an open proxy which dont even exist i checked port 8080 its not in use!
Legend
Network Administrator

Post by Legend »

Hi multimedia,

Sorry for the delayed reply. If you're still unable to connect, please send me a private message on this board with the IP address you're connecting from so I can check the blacklists.

An easy way to find your IP address is to visit https://www.whatismyip.com. The "Public IPv4" is your IP address.

Thanks.